Configure a logon banner
If you have a stand-alone server, fire up regedit and go the following registry entry:
There you have two String values:
Edit the LegalNoticeCaption and put a title text like “Warning”.
Edit the LegalNoticeText and put a message like “I have the owner ship!” and save it, and close the Windows® Registry.
If the server is part of a domain, you need to set a Group Policy on the Domain Controller:
1. Login to the domain controller machine with the administrator account.
2. Click on Administrative Tools, Click on Group Policy Management.
3. Expand Forest -> Domains -> mydomain.com. Right click on Default Domain Policy and choose Edit
4. Expand Computer Configurations -> Policies -> Windows Settings -> Security Settings -> Local Policies -> Security Options
5. Edit the Interactive Logon : Message text for users attempting to log on parameter
6. Edit the Interactive Logon : Message title for users attempting to log on parameter
7. Run gpupdate on any clients you want to update immediately.